Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Breakfast

 Good morning from Linden, Guyana! It is time to start thinking of breakfast. A repeat of the breakfast I had a few days ago would be good. My mother went out and got fried plantain and eggs. It was good. I like eggs for breakfast.

I am now actually thinking that a nutritious shake would be good for breakfast instead of some of the other options. The homemade chocolate milk I had some time ago would work. That was pretty much a meal replacement shake - it would replace a regular breakfast, nothing else needed. I don't believe I have more chocolate. Something will work out.


No comments:

Post a Comment