Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Limes vs Lemons

 Good morning from Linden, Guyana! I went out for a short walk today. It appears that it would be a good day.

Back in the U.S., I used a lot of lemons. (Do you recall my post on lemons? See it here: https://fahmeenaodetta.blogspot.com/2023/07/lemons.html). Recently, I wanted lemons but got limes instead. I don't mind using limes as a substitute for lemons. Limes are smaller than lemons but more sour/acidic. The lime drink is as good as lemonade.

I grew up with a lot of limes around. We even used them at school sports. I recall there was a lime spoon race at Watooka Day School sports.











(Photo looks different because I resized/edited the image captured by the camera rather than take a regular screenshot of it)


No comments:

Post a Comment