FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Speaking Things Into Existence

 Three quotes on speaking things into existence from separate websites...

Speaking things into existence is to make self-talk work for you. You will be driven to make the thing you speak of happen because you really believe you deserve it and you really believe you can achieve it if you really try. This is also communicated to others and some say the universe conspires to assist you.

I do not believe all that is described above. I do believe in being positive and in the power of positive thinking. No one likes a negative person. I also believe that you have to work to achieve what you desire.






















No comments:

Post a Comment