FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Friday, April 26, 2024

Linden Town Week

 Somehow, it did not register that Linden Town Week starts today. I had a look at the calendar of events. Everything looks good. Maybe I'll be out and about this weekend after all. Linden Town Week seems to be a new version of the old Linden Fair.











(Link: https://www.facebook.com/share/8eY32Gjza8BgjW7X/?mibextid=oFDknk)


No comments:

Post a Comment