Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Monday, April 8, 2024

Update

 Good afternoon from Linden, Guyana! I did not do much today. It was basically a rest day or day off work.

I was hungry early today and in the mood for much food. I had roti and also tennis rolls. It was more than I usually eat in the morning. It was more carbs than I like to take in. I try to eat moderate amounts of bread to stay away from carbs.

I am seeing updates from my friends on the eclipse. I do not believe Guyanese saw much of it from Guyana. I did not want to see it anyway because I had problems with my eyes recently. At this time, my eyes are very close to normal and I wish for them to remain that way.




















No comments:

Post a Comment