FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Monday, April 8, 2024

Update

 Good afternoon from Linden, Guyana! I did not do much today. It was basically a rest day or day off work.

I was hungry early today and in the mood for much food. I had roti and also tennis rolls. It was more than I usually eat in the morning. It was more carbs than I like to take in. I try to eat moderate amounts of bread to stay away from carbs.

I am seeing updates from my friends on the eclipse. I do not believe Guyanese saw much of it from Guyana. I did not want to see it anyway because I had problems with my eyes recently. At this time, my eyes are very close to normal and I wish for them to remain that way.




















No comments:

Post a Comment