Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Publishing Goal

 This World Book Day, I continue to pursue my goal of publishing papers in journals and also publishing books. I was on a break for a while when I traveled to Guyana but I returned to working towards the goal (from Guyana, where I am right now). I am certain I will join the ranks of published author by the end of the year. I am thinking that a number of my works will be published by reputable publishers by the end of the year. (There is some confidence for you! - I am speaking/thinking things into existence.)

I hope to publish my personal book of poems within the next 2 or 3 months. I posted about submitting the poems just recently (post: https://fahmeenaodetta.blogspot.com/2024/04/submitted-poems.html). Thank you for your feedback on the post. 

March, march, marching towards the goal! It is a propitious target.




















No comments:

Post a Comment