FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Morning Walk; City I Would Choose

 Good morning from Linden, Guyana! I went out for a walk today. It was a little misty and cool - about 68 degrees Fahrenheit.

I just saw an interesting post on Twitter/X that requested an answer on the city I would choose to spend the rest of my life in. I could not decide on just one city so I responded 'One that I enjoy living in.' 

Many years ago, I looked at benefits provided by several cities in the U.S. when I wanted to move from Lanham, Maryland. I wrote an article on the options I considered and how I made the decision - Why I Decided To Move To Florida Though I Am Years From Retirement (Link: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/why-i-decided-move-florida-though-am-years-from-retirement-moore/). Back then, I decided on Gainesville, Florida and it was a good choice. I am not certain what I would choose right now. I am different in many ways - I had some life-changing experiences and a whole lot of pain and suffering.

The city I choose to live in may be a city that has lots of jobs/positions I can fill. Earning a living is important. However, these days, it is easier to work for a company in one city and live in another. I read about quite a few people who live in the Caribbean and work for overseas companies.


















No comments:

Post a Comment