FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Friday, April 26, 2024

Update

 Good morning from Linden! I went out for a short walk today. I was a little later than usual. It is hard to believe it is Friday already. I have no special plans for today or the weekend.

In a previous post, I mentioned that almost all of my 'old' school friends from Linden now live out of the area. This means that I don't see them around Linden or cannot meet up with them in Linden for lunch or for fun. (I am in contact with them on my phone - along with some of the other girls.) I was surprised to see one of those friends, Kevaun, in a public video recently. She looked pretty much the same. She reminded me of activities we did here in Linden many years ago. I remember we would go to Watooka to use the tennis courts. I remember she visited my home, and so on. Good memories. (Link to video: https://www.facebook.com/share/v/J5u4Lyd33ZqthhbU/?mibextid=oFDknk).

My phone still does not work.











(Photo from video)



No comments:

Post a Comment