FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Eponym

 You are sure to know of antonyms and synonyms, but do you know of eponyms. Boycott and Fahrenheit are examples of eponyms. The words were derived from or based on a person's name.

Did you see the recent article in Nature titled 'Eponyms have no place in 21st-century biological nomenclature'? https://www.nature.com/articles/s41559-023-02022-y











No comments:

Post a Comment