FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Saturday, April 13, 2024

Sharing information

 Good afternoon from Linden, Guyana!

I am very surprised by the type of information others shared about their health problems and issues on social media. I suppose they are bold and not ashamed of their situation. I shared a little about my temporary solution (due to complications during surgery) in previous posts and was very nervous about it.

One of my previous posts:

https://fahmeenaodetta.blogspot.com/2024/01/health-update.html





























No comments:

Post a Comment