Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Monday, April 22, 2024

Earth Day

 Good afternoon from Linden, Guyana! It is Earth Day today...

This Earth Day 

I am thinking of the outdoors.

I am thinking of the pitter patter of rain

And the earthy smell from the Earth when it rains

I am thinking of days by the lake

Just enjoying the calmness of the water

I am thinking of walking outside

And enjoying nature

I am thinking of a starry night

With the stars twinkling up above

These are some of the good experiences here on Earth

Experiences worth preserving

#fahmeenaodetta


No comments:

Post a Comment