FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Lemons and Limes

Incidentally, I saw a post on the benefits of lemons and limes by WebMD just a few minutes ago. I posted about lemons just a few hours ago. The diagram/chart in the post from WebMD showed some interesting benefits of both limes and lemons. I was surprised by some of them. I did not expect to see benefits such as keep gums healthy, boost your brain, and help your baby grow. 

The diagram seemed to show that the benefits of limes are exactly the same as the benefits of lemons - I was very surprised by this. I expected only some of the benefits to apply to both limes and lemons, i.e. to be shared or in common between the two. For example, I expected both limes and lemons to have benefits such as full of antioxidants, but limes to have benefits lemons don't have and vice versa. 

My critique of the post is that the diagram should clearly show that all the benefits apply to both lemons and limes. The lines in the diagram may confuse some into thinking that five of the benefits are for lemons while the other six are for limes.











No comments:

Post a Comment