Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Technical Writer

  Sometime ago, I considered applying for Technical Writing roles so I could have a lucrative side job while I work on completing my PhD. I applied for several jobs but did not obtain a position. I am very surprised by the number of people who are either already in a Technical Writer role or seeking to obtain a Technical Writer position. Apparently, even software developers are looking to move into the Technical Writer role. There is a lot of competition.




















No comments:

Post a Comment