FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Saturday, February 3, 2024

Information

YOUR FEEDBACK NEEDED

Please provide feedback on this blog. Do you enjoy the posts? 

What is your opinion of me based on this blog? Do you have questions for me?


Any information would be helpful. Your feedback may also assist with an issue/problem. See https://fahmeenaodetta.blogspot.com/2024/01/based-on-couvert-feedback-i-understand.html


Did you know?

I created/wrote posts for this blog from different locations - at home, from the library, while waiting in line at McDonalds (on my phone), while riding the bus (on the phone), and so on.

You can use the search box on this page to search for posts on a particular topic or area of interest.


No comments:

Post a Comment