Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Lawsuit needed?

Based on covert feedback, I understand that some people out there are calling me "not talented enough" or a professional who knows nothing and lies about important stuff. I may need to file a lawsuit to deal with this problem. Many years ago, I filed a lawsuit that was not perfect but raised important issues. 

This blog shows some of my work PREPARED USING MY TALENTS.  I am very proud of what I was able to accomplish despite difficulties (and hope to accomplish more).

I do not deserve defamation of my character, people doubting me or calling me crazy. I have had all sort of problems in my life including difficulties surrounding my mother. My relationship with my mother has blossomed. I have also done so much in training and education.

No comments:

Post a Comment