FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Thursday, January 4, 2024

Update

Good morning from Linden!

I woke up to hammering and other noises today. I think there are carpenters around. Carpenters again! I recall staying an extra day in rehab because my mother said carpenters were working on her kitchen. I wanted the carpenters to complete their work.

There was a handyman painting when I moved into the room at rehab. Painting seemed like an inconvenience but everything turned out okay. It was as if the handyman was not there. He also got me the remote control for the tv.

Carpenters can be noisy and distracting, especially when you're trying to write a paper. Carpenters are good people but one must be concerned about safety. It could be a problem for a single woman to be left alone with "strange" men.


No comments:

Post a Comment