Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Monday, January 29, 2024

Papers

I should be back to working on papers soon. 


Did you know that I have some publishing experience from a past Financial Auditor position?

I provided information on reports I worked on that were published by the ODCA in this previous post: https://fahmeenaodetta.blogspot.com/2023/12/update.html. My LinkedIn profile provides examples. Link to my LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/fahmeenamoore.

(The search box to the right of this blog/page could be used to find previous posts in this blog).

I am happy that I have this experience. I almost moved to NY to fill another position It is because of my mother that I changed my mind about that NY position. (By the way, I no longer live with my mother, but I assist when (and how) I can).











No comments:

Post a Comment