FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Friday, January 26, 2024

Last time I visited Guyana

I moved to the US right after completing my economics degree at the University of Guyana (UG) and lived there for over 22 years. In the US, I lived in several cities/locations and states. I lived in MD and in Gainesville FL for several years. I moved around quite a bit in MD. Years ago, I lost my bags in NY. I stayed there a while hoping that the contents of my bags will be returned to me.

This is my second "trip"/vacation to Guyana since moving to the US. Last time I was in Guyana, I was in Georgetown first and then traveled to Linden. I walked a lot - I walked along Brickdam, along Regent Street and so on. In Linden, I visited a lot of places with my mother (who looks young for her age). 

I was skinny then. This time, I am heavier. I gained weight (due to illness, less exercise, and so on). My health issues are mostly behind me.

I will be in Guyana for a while longer.


No comments:

Post a Comment