FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Sunday, January 21, 2024

Authentic Reports

These days one must think of issues such as false reporting and fake news when reading stuff (articles, news reports, and so on) online. I thought of these issues when reading one of A. Fenty's articles in the Stabroek News on racial differences in Guyana (the article: https://www.stabroeknews.com/2022/10/14/features/frankly-speaking/our-differences-cultural-social-political-racial/). This is because some details seemed incorrect or incomplete. I assume the Stabroek News fact-checked the article before publishing. 

A service that fact-checks reports, articles and other information would be great! This is my new business idea.











No comments:

Post a Comment