FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Scents

My previous post made me think of skin and beauty products I like to purchase. I enjoy lotions/creams, perfumes, and so on because of their pleasant smells. In the past, I stocked up on the products from stores such as Bed Bath and Beyond and CVS. I like to smell or sample lotions before purchasing so that I select one that would work for me - one that is not too strong or smells funny.

One of the bags I lost in New York had several lotions and creams. I recall that I was into lavender then - I purchased lavender lotion, lavender soap, and so on.

Months ago, I purchased a big jar of cocoa butter (it is documented in this blog). I always liked cocoa butter. It reminds me of chocolate. Many years ago, I used cocoa butter regularly. I stopped using it for a long while and then went back to the product.


No comments:

Post a Comment