Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Scents

My previous post made me think of skin and beauty products I like to purchase. I enjoy lotions/creams, perfumes, and so on because of their pleasant smells. In the past, I stocked up on the products from stores such as Bed Bath and Beyond and CVS. I like to smell or sample lotions before purchasing so that I select one that would work for me - one that is not too strong or smells funny.

One of the bags I lost in New York had several lotions and creams. I recall that I was into lavender then - I purchased lavender lotion, lavender soap, and so on.

Months ago, I purchased a big jar of cocoa butter (it is documented in this blog). I always liked cocoa butter. It reminds me of chocolate. Many years ago, I used cocoa butter regularly. I stopped using it for a long while and then went back to the product.


No comments:

Post a Comment