FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Thursday, January 18, 2024

Update

It is the 6am hour in Linden, Guyanal Sometimes I walk (go out) during this time (a daily routine I started in high school). It is raining today so I will stay in.

Not so long ago, I was in the hospital and then rehab (in Maryland, USA). I had a different routine. The nurses and nurses aides helped me clean up, get breakfast, and so on. I actually cleaned up in the bed.











No comments:

Post a Comment