FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Sunday, July 31, 2022

Out And About 7/31/2022

It was good to be out and about again today. I visited the gym then made some stops.

I found some interesting research on outdoor spaces:

Outdoor blue spaces, human health and well-being: A systematic review of quantitative studies
By: Mireia Gascon, Wilma Zijlema, Cristina Vert, Mathew P. White, Mark J. Nieuwenhuijsen
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1438463917302699

"A growing body of literature suggests that natural outdoor environments might help reduce stress, promote physical activity and social relationships and potentially improve human health and well-being."


 


 

 

 

 

 



 

 


















 


No comments:

Post a Comment