FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Friday, July 1, 2022

Calendar I Designed

Today I am thinking of the calendar I designed in 2015 - I don't believe it was that long ago. I am proud of that calendar. It pulled together some excellent quotes/lessons. My aunt loved it too. She suggested that I market it to companies.








(Image for month of June from calendar. Document available at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sQd0-sxsdwA2zm5U-HnISlu4W7zOGs0PwYNaVjMS1gY/edit?usp=sharing)

I guess I should be thankful I was involved in UI design at the ICF/Lockheed Martin job. They suggested that the Analyst be involved in designing the user interface to go along with use cases.

Maybe I should have made UI design (or usability) one of the research areas/topics on my LinkedIn profile. It could replace video, but that is an important topic too. I tracked design-related activities/papers in a separate blog: http://moorefo1designresearch.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment