Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Design

I am happy that I used my background in website design for selection a topic for my papers. The papers were pretty good and I thought the knowledge could be applied to other things.

Here I am working on websites (each blog has its own url that is pretty much a website). I made changes recently that improved the look and feel. HTML is not required for making changes.

My websites have a certain look and feel much like my writing has a certain style. It should be easy to identify the designer/writer. I guess no one should question whether I wrote my papers. 







No comments:

Post a Comment