FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Monday, June 13, 2022

IKEA Signature Assignment

One of my favorite signature assignments is the assignment where I selected appropriate theories to explain the operations of international furniture giant IKEA. This was called a conceptual model. However, this conceptual model was not in the form of a diagram like these conceptual models I prepared for other courses:
http://fmooreconceptmap1.blogspot.com/2016/06/concept-map-domain-model-created-for.html
http://fmooreconceptmapmonitoringperformance.blogspot.com/2017/12/updated-concept-map.html

It is interesting that I wanted to attach a diagram/picture in the IKEA signature assignment I submitted, but had trouble attaching it. I tried and tried to add the picture to the document but just could not. It is difficult to do some things on a phone. I wrote the paper entirely on my phone because my laptop was not working at the time.

I prepared the IKEA signature assignment from Guyana, South America, the country I am from originally. I traveled there after an ordeal in New York. In New York, I lost my bags, lost my charger for my laptop, and was stranded for quite a long time.

Talk about stress! I dealt with a lot of issues during that course and throughout my studies. Somehow, everything worked out for the best. My mother says I handle stress very well, maybe even perform better under stress. I agree.

I am dealing with a lot of stress right now. I am trusting that God provides an appropriate solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment