FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Praise and Reward

 I am thinking of praise and reward because of a post I wrote yesterday. I am working on an online bible challenge (available here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SnxQFmAo4YBtE7-o-RFGhUtRw1JcqvEbpAJgPTPMk9k/edit?usp=sharing) titled 'God The Greatest.' For the challenge/study, I review a verse each day and then post something about it. Yesterday's post was from the book of Job - Job 26:7-14 (Book: Job, Chapter: 26, Verse: 7 through 14). In those verses, Job magnified the name of God, boasting of God's power on Earth and in the universe. It is interesting that Job chose to praise God even though he was suffering so much. And God rewarded him for it.

Maybe Job was crying out to God, crying for assistance during his ordeal. God responded to his cries and he got his reward.

Isn't it good to have a reward? People should be rewarded for hard work, pain and suffering, and so on. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment