Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Sunday, June 19, 2022

Background

I am still working on my second LinkedIn page (https://www.linkedin.com/in/fahmeenaodetta/). I pretty much dumped data in the profile and am working to organize it all.










I want to show that I used my background (education, jobs, articles etc.) in my PhD papers - information I showed in my other LinkedIn profile some time ago. In that profile, I showed a connection between past jobs and specific papers.

I think it is clear that I used my background in website design and social media to select topics and write papers that fall under the Social Media, Websites, and Blogging category/area. For example, I wrote a paper on how websites should be designed to meet consumer needs. 


 

 

 

 

 

 

(From blog post https://moorefo1ncuresearchdesign.blogspot.com/2016/11/work-continues.html, Paper: Method and Design for a Website Improvement Study)

I determined which social media options/sites to use for LifeLessonsForAll/the Lessons Project. I used that knowledge in a paper on social media selections.









No comments:

Post a Comment