FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Writing, Online reviews

I decided that I need to practice writing to continue to improve my writing skills. I rather enjoyed the prompts on Wordpress (https://fahmeenaodetta1.wordpress.com/dailypostchallenges/). Linkedin articles were one way to practice. 
 
Here is an article I enjoyed writing: 
Abuse of Power In Online Reviews  
 
It led to selection of the topic (online reviews) for my literature review class at NCU. 
 
Related idea: Maybe we should use online reviews in the workplace for performance reviews and other feedback. There could be feedback on project failures/successes, management styles, and so on. 
 
#writing #onlinereviews #performancereview #feedback #lessonslearned #knowledgemanagement #projectfailure
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment