FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Seeking Research Funding

I have been busy. I am now seeking employment. I am also seeking funding for my research.
I updated my LinkedIn profile to reflect this. I also purchased the domain LifeLessonsForAll.com (mostly to hold it for future development). Let's see what comes first.

My LinkedIn profile lists several projects for funding:

- Funding of a proposal for a Website Improvement Study prepared for the Research Design course at NCU. "Under the hood" blog for the course available at: http://moorefo1ncuresearchdesign.blogspot.com/.

- Funding of proposals prepared for Research Methods course at NCU. "Under the hood" blog for the course available at: https://fmooresignatureassignment3.blogspot.com/.

- Funding of proposal on deducing the ethical culture of companies and predicting business failure from social media posts prepared for a Statistics course at NCU.

- Funding of project to ascertain whether customers find it acceptable for businesses to use their cell phones to collect personal information covertly [to research how people feel about collection of data on their mobile devices which would not require regular questioning and interruptions (at a place such as Bryant Park in NY) vs. regular interruptions at the park to collect data on their preferences and so on face-to-face via surveys/questionnaires]. I came up with the idea for this research while enjoying Bryant Park during an ordeal in New York.

Three of the proposals are from papers prepared for a NCU PhD course. I am told that I cannot make these papers available online (independently). It makes no sense to me.








(Screenshot of my LinkedIn profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/fahmeenaodetta/)


No comments:

Post a Comment