FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Saturday, July 23, 2022

Life Lessons

I have been researching/testing my determinants of success (my 7Ps) on LinkedIn. I benefited from some posts and comments.

Main LinkedIn page: linkedin.com/in/fahmeenamoore/







 

I developed the 7Ps from my Life Lessons project. It was after analysis of quotes, proverbs, graduation stories, and so on on achievement and success. I created analysis groups/categories - which I shared on social media (on Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, and so on). I called the categories themes and there was a different theme each week.

I started the project in Facebook many years ago. I wasn't thinking of a high school project/book that I had when I started it, but I realize the projects are pretty much identical. In high school, I collected quotes, stories, and so on in a green folder book. I recall that I wanted the lyrics of the song Desiderata in the book so I spent some time capturing the lyrics of the song. There was also a Mistaken Identity story.

Desiderata was the number one song in my first top songs list created for the Lessons Project.
I guess a lot of things in my life started in Guyana, South America.

Research LinkedIn page: linkedin.com/in/fahmeenaodetta/








No comments:

Post a Comment