FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Thursday, July 14, 2022

Asking for Feedback

I am finally getting around to doing this. I've been meaning to do it for a while.
I am asking for comments, feedback, suggestions, and concerns, pretty much anything you have to say on my new blog, my LinkedIn profiles, my PhD papers, or my life. Something doesn't look right on my resume? Then tell me in a comment.

I know the feedback will provide valuable input. I am hoping they will be like lessons for
my improvement.

I prefer comments in Facebook. Just add a comment to my post on the Inside Fahmeena Odetta's Head page or on my general profile.

Of course, if you have any job tips for me, send them my way.









No comments:

Post a Comment