FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Saturday, July 16, 2022

LinkedIn Profile Updates

I updated my main LinkedIn profile. I updated the descriptions of two positions I held before moving into IT - the finance positions.  The description for the Financial Auditor position is more descriptive/detailed. I added information on data warehouse reports I assisted to develop (from the business side) to the Financial Analyst position. I should have added this information a long time ago.

I wish I could use my LinkedIn profile to apply for all performance auditing jobs. There is a lot of information in it. I may have to remove some details to make my job information fit on a 2-page resume.

I am sure I will also make changes to my resume for individual jobs. As you may be aware, there is usually the need to highlight specific experience/tasks for particular jobs. Right now, a performance auditing job is my top choice, followed by a management analyst position, followed by maybe a BA position. The actual job descriptions may change my mind though. I have a choice and I will take advantage of it.

My job search continues.

Main LinkedIn profile of Fahmeena Odetta Moore -1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Main LinkedIn profile of Fahmeena Odetta Moore -2

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment