Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Monday, July 25, 2022

Music

I looked up recorders for sale online and saw recorders similar to the one a friend gave me many, many years ago (the one that plays music). I still have that recorder. It is chipped but it still works. I will post a pic later. I still appreciate what she did.

Music is such as important part of my life. If you know anything about me, you know that I love music.

I played that recorder at the funerals of both grandmothers. 









No comments:

Post a Comment