FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Company Layoffs

I noticed on LinkedIn that a lot of companies are laying off employees. This is a signal that an economic downturn may be on the way. This is unfortunate. During difficult times, people lose jobs, people earn less, people lose their homes, and so on. This is so unfortunate.

I have had to deal with such issues in the past.

Making money during difficult times reminds me of my grandmother (and family in general). My grandmother knew how to "make a dollar." She once asked me to sell mangoes by the roadside in Linden which helped me understand the value of a dollar. I am from an "entrepreneurial" family.

Hopefully, it won't take months and months to find a job. If I find it difficult to find a job, continued work on my independent projects may be the way to go. I could do more design.

LinkedIn page

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment