Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Project

Daily prompt question:

What is a word you feel that too many people use?

My response:

Project is overused (not necessarily a bad thing). There are projects at the country level, organization level, and personal level; projects by different types of professionals (IT professionals, economics professionals, and so on); and projects completed by executives, managers, individuals, and students. I worked on different types of projects at different organizations. I completed a personal research project. I completed projects as part of the requirements for a pass at the GCE A-Level Statistics examinations. I also completed projects at the O-Level (for Computer Studies).

Wordpress daily prompt 8/16








No comments:

Post a Comment