FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Knowledge

I am working on a paper on knowledge sharing. I am currently reading more on how knowledge acquired from education, experiences, and so on (tacit knowledge) is shared. The topic is very interesting.

Paper: Sharing of Tacit Knowledge in Organizations: A Review
By Haradhan Kumar Mohajan
https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de/82958/1/MPRA_paper_82958.pdf 

Screenshot of paper on tacit knowledge by H. K. Mohajan





Section of paper on knowledge sharing by Fahmeena Odetta Moore






No comments:

Post a Comment