Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Thursday, August 3, 2023

Papa John's Dinner Order

I had Papa John's for dinner. I had the brownies, soda (Dr. Pepper), and wings. I decided to order the brownies even though they are sugary (high in sugar content). I am not worried that the sugar/glucose content would cause health problems because of my experience with Papa Johns. When I lived in Gainesville, FL, I ate a lot of brownies and pizza from Papa Johns and still lost weight. I wonder what their secret is!

(I have a lot of those past orders on the record too - in my food blog/journal and in videos. This video is an example: https://youtu.be/z8pisPmox8k. I actually ordered the same thing.)

Photos of my dinner order:


No comments:

Post a Comment