FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Ice Cream

I felt like ice cream.

Ice cream









Ice cream is good on a hot day. We had a lot of those (hot days) recently. When it is hot, an ice cream seems like a perfect choice - it is cold, flavorful, and enjoyable. The flavor/type of ice cream may not matter. I found an interesting article that compared American and Dutch ice cream preferences. Here is the link:

The relative importance of complexity, variety, and portion size in ice cream preference in Dutch and American participants
By: A. E. M. Hendriks-Hartensveld, J. L. Brodock, J. E. Hayes, B. J. Rolls, K. L. Keller, Remco C. Havermans
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0950329321004055



 

 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment