FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Sunday, August 27, 2023

Special Trip For A Performance While At Watooka Day School

I recall that I was a part of something special when I was a student at Watooka Day School (then a top primary school in my hometown Linden, Guyana). I played the flutophone with other members of the school flutophone band in the capital city Georgetown (I think that was our only performance outside of Linden). The trip to Georgetown was a long one (as usual). We stayed at the Pegasus Hotel, the best hotel in Georgetown, for a short while to rest before performing.


No comments:

Post a Comment