FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Horse

Just a thought, isn't it interesting that riders of horses are placed in a power position?
The saddle provides comfort. The stirrups could be adjusted so that the legs hang at just the right place. Riders kick the side of the animal to cause it to move. Some riders wear boots with spikes to cause pain to the animal. The reins control the animal.

I rode horses during high school. I recall that it was fun too.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment