FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Monday, August 28, 2023

A-Levels

Preparing for the GCE A-Level examinations (at President's College) was tough. The school had trouble finding teachers and came up with out-of-the-box solutions. The Accounting class traveled to the University of Guyana for classes (a professional from the Accounting Department taught the class). Another lecturer visited the school to teach Statistics. We did not have an Economics teacher (O-Levels was much better).
 
The trip to UG was tiring but also fun. We traveled by minibus. I recall that the bus driver smiled a lot. He seemed pleased to have the job.

I learned a little bit about the UG campus then. We had classes in any available classroom in the Education building, which was at the front of the UG campus. We saw some of the hustle and bustle of the campus from that building. For some strange reason, I was interested in the trees near the front of the Education building. I learned that they were ackee trees.


No comments:

Post a Comment