Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Sunday, March 3, 2024

Objects I Cannot Live Without

Responding to the Wordpress Daily Writing Prompt for today 3/3/2024:

Three objects I cannot live without include: my glasses; utensils, especially a drinking glass; and a mobile phone or tablet. I need my glasses to see properly. I wear my glasses every day. I need a drinking glass to drink water, which is essential for life. The other utensils are for eating meals for sustenance. Finally, I need a mobile phone/tablet to stay connected to people, including people I may need in an emergency. The phone/tablet will also keep me updated on current events. Further, I could read the Bible on the phone/tablet.

I recorded my thinking process to come up with this response. Please listen here:

https://fb.watch/qA2lNh5baD/?mibextid=Nif5oz












No comments:

Post a Comment