Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Thursday, March 14, 2024

Going Out

 Good morning from Amelia's Ward, Linden, Guyana! It rained very early in the morning so it is much cooler.

I am heading out. All signs indicate that it would be a busy day. I hope to get fruits.

Here is a travel video I found: $10 challenge in Guyana. The guy in the video tries to spend a total of US$10 on interesting things in the country. He is not very familiar with Guyana. https://youtu.be/rmxGQDZ-Vdw?si=PhKH4pGYqC05SJ9F

I am certain you can relate to the video. We all have dollar limits in mind when we go shopping. 


No comments:

Post a Comment