Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

A Good Day

 It was a good day yesterday

I was transported from one place to the next to the next

I saw relatives, friends, stopped to say hello

I visited the hairdresser

It was not about my work or tasks for money or reward

It was a day to get this and fix this and pick up that

At times, there was a lot of traffic making it difficult to get to places

We got where we needed to, sometimes we took a detour.






































No comments:

Post a Comment