Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Update - 03/12/2024

 Today was a full day. I was out again. I spent some time with my father who is leaving for the U.S. soon. My mom was there too. I also found the time to submit a request to the Maryland Department of Health as well as PG County authorities. I really did accomplish more than I thought I would over the last few days.

The heat continues in Linden, Guyana. It is hot, hot, hot! (Reminds me of the song - "I feelin' hot, hot, hot").


No comments:

Post a Comment