Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Monday, March 25, 2024

Update; Recent foods

 Good morning from Linden, Guyana! I went out for a very short walk today. I don't believe it is Monday morning already. The weekend went by in a flash.

My mother made "some nice macaroni stew" on Sunday. I enjoyed it. I also had some callaloo recently. That was good too. Recently, my mother has been making different dishes and sharing with others. She reminds me of my grandmother. My grandmother made really good macaroni stew. Casareep fish was one of her specialties. The neighbors seem to share things with each other.











No comments:

Post a Comment