Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

More Feedback

 Good afternoon from Linden, Guyana!

Thank you family and friends for your recent feedback. I appreciate the likes and comments on posts (an example shown below). I am elated that you could tell I am feeling better and adjusting well. A few people reported some small/slight issues. It is good to know how you feel. 

I really do believe my diet and exercise is contributing a whole lot. I had a lot of fruit.

I will continue to work on poems and other work over the coming weeks. I may not show the poems in the blog. I also have to make a vision appointment.




















No comments:

Post a Comment