Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Custard Apples

 I thought of custard apples today, which was very surprising because I never had the fruit (I don't believe I tried or tasted it in the past). I believe I heard about the apple a long, long time ago. I found some interesting information on the fruit on Google. Three things I wanted to highlight: the peeled fruit (the inside) made me think of the soursop, the fruit is native to South America and the Caribbean, and it is high in potassium.




















(Link: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/cherimoya)


No comments:

Post a Comment