Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Sunday, March 3, 2024

Papaw

 I like papaw/papaya a whole lot, but I found a blogger who likes papaw even more. (Link to her blog  post: https://steemit.com/fruitarian/@adamantine/my-favourite-fruits-papaya). Papaw is in a top spot for the blogger. It is second to the watermelon. It is not in such a high position for me. I eat a lot of it because of the health benefits.

There are some things I don't know/understand about the papaw. I recall that when a green papaw is picked from a tree (the green fruit removed from the branch of a tree), a milky substance is released. I don't know whether the tree feeds milk to the papaw when it is young, but it appears that way. 











No comments:

Post a Comment