Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Saturday, March 9, 2024

Update

 Good afternoon from Linden, Guyana!

My relative will be buried later today. I am unable to attend the funeral/burial.

I am not doing much today. I felt like having chocolate milk (hot chocolate) so I made some. It reminded me of training classes I attended over 10 years ago. Just about everyone in the class drank coffee in the morning (the coffee machine provided by the company). I opted for hot chocolate (also provided by the company).

I had kuru fruit. I was surprised to discover that kuru provides high-quality nutrients. I took a photo of the 'marbles' left over after eating the kuru.




















No comments:

Post a Comment